Woash Think Tea
Feeling distracted when 3 PM rolls around?
Woash Wellness THINK Tea is your secret weapon to combat a midday crash and keep your creative juices flowing. Regain your focus, tackle your to-do list and bring all your unique ideas to the table with this rare and creamy milk oolong tea (don’t worry –– it’s dairy-free).
- May increase brain function
- May support anxiety and pain relief
- Known to improve memory retention
- Has been used to increase focus
12 - 16 cups / 35 g
All Woash Think Tea ingredients are flavouring-free, sweetener-free and Certified Organic.
- Milk oolong: Commonly used to increase brain function, adds a boost of caffeine and may reduce anxiety (perfect for anyone sensitive to caffeine). Plus, it gives this tea its creamy, milky (dairy-free) flavour.
- Lemongrass: May relieve anxiety and pain. It’s also known for its anti-inflammatory and immune-strengthening properties.
- Rosehips: Rich in Vitamin C and serving as another anti-inflammatory ingredient, rosehips can support the immune and digestive system and are also known to help with depression. Added bonus: it’s possibly an aphrodisiac, too.
- Lemon verbena: Known to be high in antioxidants that can support brain function and a sense of calmness.
- Gingko leaf: The most revered brain-boosting herb! It’s known to improve cognitive function, support healthy brain function, improve focus and memory retention, lower anxiety and may reduce stress on the brain.