Woash Immunity Tea
Recharge your immune system.
This Woash Wellness nourishing blend was created to be your go-to the second you feel a cold, sore throat or signs of burnout kicking in. Whether you’ve been on an endless circuit of social events, feel run-down or just need some extra support, this soothing tea will keep your symptoms in check. Lemon and honey water just got a makeover!
- Is known to reduce the length of common colds
- May relieve symptoms of general sickness
- May ease respiratory infections
- A dose of Vitamin C is known to help strengthen your immune system
12 - 14 cups / 40 g
All Woash Immunity Tea ingredients are caffeine-free, flavouring-free, sweetener-free and Certified Organic.
- Honeybush Rooibos: Known for its antioxidants and Vitamin-C minerals like zinc, iron, magnesium, calcium and potassium –– all the essentials we need to boost our immune system. Known to be a calm but feisty fighter for damaged cells.
- Elderberries: Traditionally used to help relieve upper respiratory infections, elderberries have long been revered for its antiviral, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant-rich properties for years. They can be especially handy when a fever hits our system, by working to release the heat from our skin.
- Ginger: Known as the perfect anti-inflammatory ingredient to warm up our body, decrease congestion and provide potential relief from coughs and sinus issues.
- Lemon Myrtle: Another hit of Vitamin C and crucial to boosting our immunity –– antiviral and antiseptic lemon myrtle has been used to soothe our cold and flu symptoms for years.
- Cardamom pods: A warm and cozy spice that contains Vitamin C, antioxidants and antimicrobial properties.
- Cloves: A comforting spice that may relieve and support our immunity with its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.