Well Told Health Botanicals Vitamin-D
PLANT-BASED SUNSHINE IN A BOTTLE
AN ESSENTIAL FACTOR IN THE MAINTENANCE OF BONES, TEETH AND GENERAL HEALTH
ORGANIC PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS
Specially grown and exposed to the sun to create vitamin D
High in magnesium that helps vitamin D absorption
An antioxidant powerhouse that helps with vitamin D absorption
A CANADIAN ESSENTIAL.
62 Vegan Capsules.
See images for additional information.
If you work indoors or wear sunscreen,
since our bodies convert sunshine into vitamin D.
If you live anywhere north of the 37th parallel since
the northern hemisphere does not get strong
enough sunlight for sufficient vitamin D production.
If you are looking for good
bone and teeth health.
Because a majority of North Americans are
vitamin D deficient and it’s impossible to get through diet.
Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
Helps in the absorption and use
of calcium and phosphorus.
As vitamin D needs vary, we suggest you get a blood test
so your healthcare provider can recommend the right dose for you.
- PLANT-BASED VITAMIN D: Our Vitamin D supplement contains 1000 IUs of plant-based vitamin D2 derived from Portobello mushrooms and made more absorbable with magnesium-rich quinoa and spinach.
- DAILY HEALTH SUPPORT: Provides support in the maintenance of bones, teeth and general health.
- ORGANIC PLANTS + NOTHING ELSE: Certified Organic by QAI, Non-GMO Project Verified, no synthetics, no fillers, no soy, no dairy, vegan
- RIGOROUSLY TESTED: All ingredients and finished products undergo a rigorous five-step lab testing protocol to ensure purity and safety.
- 62 vegan capsules | 500 mg
Each recyclable bottle contains 62 vegan capsules which when taken daily is a one-month supply (Take 1 capsule twice daily).
As with any supplement, if your child is taking medication, consult your pediatrician before use. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Discontinue use or consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children.
Children 6-12 years, adolescents 13-17 years and adults take one (1) capsule per day.
Unable to find 100% clean supplements
after being diagnosed with breast cancer, founder Monica Ruffo
set out to create a modern source for natural supplements
made with organic botanicals and nothing else.
At Well Told Health they care deeply about what we put into our bodies.
WELL TOLD BOOSTERS ARE CRAFTED ENTIRELY FROM CLEAN, ORGANIC PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS,
ALL OF THE PACKAGING IS MADE FROM RECYCLED PAPER AND IS PRINTED WITH WATER-BASED INKS.
EVERYTHING IS RECYCLABLE, INCLUDING THE BOTTLES AND CAPS
ONE STEP FURTHER:
RIGOROUS INGREDIENT TESTING AND QUALITY CONTROL.
In addition to being organic and Non-GMO Project veri ed, all of our ingredients and nished products undergo a very rigorous ve-step lab-testing protocol.
• INDIVIDUAL INGREDIENT TESTING •
1. Identity testing: the lab analyzes each ingredient upon delivery to ensure it is exactly what it is supposed to be and nothing else.
2. Microbial counts, yeast and mould tests are done to ensure safety.
3. Pathogen analysis is performed to make sure ingredients contain absolutely no salmonella, escherichia coli, staphylococcus, pseudo- monas aeruginose.
4. Although ingredients are all individually organic certified,
a pesticide analysis is performed nonetheless as an extra precau- tionary measure.
• FINAL PRODUCT TESTING •
5. We do a microbial and pathogen analysis on the finished product to ensure nothing was missed or introduced in the manufacturing process.
Well Told Health donates 1% of all sales to non-profit organizations that
provide fresh fruit and vegetables to families
in "food deserts". These are areas in North America that don't have
fresh produce available within convenient traveling distance.