Well Told Health Botanicals Skin Nourisher
Expiry: December 2022
REDUCES THE DAMAGING EFFECTS OF THE SUN BY NOURISHING YOUR SKIN CELLS.
SICILIAN BLOOD ORANGE
Has been shown to reduce skin damage and sensitivity caused by the sun’s UV rays.
An antioxidant-rich fruit that helps fight the damaging effects of free radicals on our skin cells.
A green algae high in antioxidants that defends the skin against toxins, and works synergistically to reduce the negative effects of sun on the skin.
62 Vegan Capsules.
More Product details in images.
Why Take It?
If you enjoy spending time outside.
If you are planning on spending time at the beach.
If you are concerned about sun spots, freckles or other discoloration caused by the sun.
If your skin becomes red and inflamed after exposure to the sun.
To combat many of the toxins and free radicals that wreak
havoc on your skin and cause it to prematurely age.
Unable to find 100% clean supplements
after being diagnosed with breast cancer, founder Monica Ruffo
set out to create a modern source for natural supplements
made with organic botanicals and nothing else.
At Well Told Health they care deeply about what we put into our bodies.
WELL TOLD BOOSTERS ARE CRAFTED ENTIRELY FROM CLEAN, ORGANIC PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS,
ALL OF THE PACKAGING IS MADE FROM RECYCLED PAPER AND IS PRINTED WITH WATER-BASED INKS.
EVERYTHING IS RECYCLABLE, INCLUDING THE BOTTLES AND CAPS
ONE STEP FURTHER:
RIGOROUS INGREDIENT TESTING AND QUALITY CONTROL.
In addition to being organic and Non-GMO Project veri ed, all of our ingredients and nished products undergo a very rigorous ve-step lab-testing protocol.
• INDIVIDUAL INGREDIENT TESTING •
1. Identity testing: the lab analyzes each ingredient upon delivery to ensure it is exactly what it is supposed to be and nothing else.
2. Microbial counts, yeast and mould tests are done to ensure safety.
3. Pathogen analysis is performed to make sure ingredients contain absolutely no salmonella, escherichia coli, staphylococcus, pseudo- monas aeruginose.
4. Although ingredients are all individually organic certified,
a pesticide analysis is performed nonetheless as an extra precau- tionary measure.
• FINAL PRODUCT TESTING •
5. We do a microbial and pathogen analysis on the finished product to ensure nothing was missed or introduced in the manufacturing process.
Well Told Health donates 1% of all sales to non-profit organizations that
provide fresh fruit and vegetables to families
in "food deserts". These are areas in North America that don't have
fresh produce available within convenient traveling distance.