Well Told Health Botanicals Cough Relief
HELPS WITH UPPER RESPIRATORY COMPLAINTS SUCH AS COUGHS AND BRONCHITIS; BOOSTS IMMUNITY.
Helps relieve chest complaints such as coughs and bronchitis.
Known for it's powerful immune boosting properties.
ORGANIC PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS
Specially grown and exposed to the sun to create vitamin D.
One of the highest sources of antioxidants.
62 Vegan Capsules.
See images for additional information.
- BREATHE EASIER: Helps relieve upper respiratory complaints such as coughs and bronchitis.
- IMMUNE SUPPORT: Boosts the immune system for optimal health.
- ORGANIC PLANTS + NOTHING ELSE: Certified Organic by QAI, Non-GMO Project Verified, no synthetics, no fillers, no soy, no dairy, vegan
- RIGOROUSLY TESTED: All ingredients and finished products undergo a rigorous five-step lab testing protocol to ensure purity and safety.
- 62 vegan capsules | 508 mg each
Each recyclable bottle contains 62 vegan capsules which when taken daily is a one-month supply (Take 2 capsules once daily).
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, symptoms persist or worsen, you have a liver disorder, you have or develop abdominal pain, nausea, fever or vomiting.
Do not use if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, or a kidney or cardiovascular disorder. Do not use if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives, or other medications which might aggravate electrolyte imbalance.
Unable to find 100% clean supplements
after being diagnosed with breast cancer, founder Monica Ruffo
set out to create a modern source for natural supplements
made with organic botanicals and nothing else.
At Well Told Health they care deeply about what we put into our bodies.
WELL TOLD BOOSTERS ARE CRAFTED ENTIRELY FROM CLEAN, ORGANIC PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS,
ALL OF THE PACKAGING IS MADE FROM RECYCLED PAPER AND IS PRINTED WITH WATER-BASED INKS.
EVERYTHING IS RECYCLABLE, INCLUDING THE BOTTLES AND CAPS
ONE STEP FURTHER:
RIGOROUS INGREDIENT TESTING AND QUALITY CONTROL.
In addition to being organic and Non-GMO Project veri ed, all of our ingredients and nished products undergo a very rigorous ve-step lab-testing protocol.
• INDIVIDUAL INGREDIENT TESTING •
1. Identity testing: the lab analyzes each ingredient upon delivery to ensure it is exactly what it is supposed to be and nothing else.
2. Microbial counts, yeast and mould tests are done to ensure safety.
3. Pathogen analysis is performed to make sure ingredients contain absolutely no salmonella, escherichia coli, staphylococcus, pseudo- monas aeruginose.
4. Although ingredients are all individually organic certified,
a pesticide analysis is performed nonetheless as an extra precau- tionary measure.
• FINAL PRODUCT TESTING •
5. We do a microbial and pathogen analysis on the finished product to ensure nothing was missed or introduced in the manufacturing process.
Well Told Health donates 1% of all sales to non-profit organizations that
provide fresh fruit and vegetables to families
in "food deserts". These are areas in North America that don't have
fresh produce available within convenient traveling distance.