Well Told Health Botanicals Bye Bye Bloating
Well Told Health Botanicals Bye Bye Bloating is a blend traditionally used in herbal medicine to aid digestion and offer relief from bloating, gas and nausea
Nothing but: Organic ginger + organic peppermint + organic fennel + vegan capsule shells + nothing else.
Why take it:
If you experience gas or bloating after eating a large meal or after certain foods.
If you experience digestive upset on a regular basis due to stress.
If you get motion sickness or experience the occasional bout of nausea.
60 Vegan Capsules.
See images for additional information.
Unable to find 100% clean supplements
after being diagnosed with breast cancer, founder Monica Ruffo
set out to create a modern source for natural supplements
made with organic botanicals and nothing else.
At Well Told Health they care deeply about what we put into our bodies.
WELL TOLD BOOSTERS ARE CRAFTED ENTIRELY FROM CLEAN, ORGANIC PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS,
ALL OF THE PACKAGING IS MADE FROM RECYCLED PAPER AND IS PRINTED WITH WATER-BASED INKS.
EVERYTHING IS RECYCLABLE, INCLUDING THE BOTTLES AND CAPS
ONE STEP FURTHER:
RIGOROUS INGREDIENT TESTING AND QUALITY CONTROL.
In addition to being organic and Non-GMO Project veri ed, all of our ingredients and nished products undergo a very rigorous ve-step lab-testing protocol.
• INDIVIDUAL INGREDIENT TESTING •
1. Identity testing: the lab analyzes each ingredient upon delivery to ensure it is exactly what it is supposed to be and nothing else.
2. Microbial counts, yeast and mould tests are done to ensure safety.
3. Pathogen analysis is performed to make sure ingredients contain absolutely no salmonella, escherichia coli, staphylococcus, pseudo- monas aeruginose.
4. Although ingredients are all individually organic certified,
a pesticide analysis is performed nonetheless as an extra precau- tionary measure.
• FINAL PRODUCT TESTING •
5. We do a microbial and pathogen analysis on the finished product to ensure nothing was missed or introduced in the manufacturing process.
Well Told Health donates 1% of all sales to non-profit organizations that
provide fresh fruit and vegetables to families
in "food deserts". These are areas in North America that don't have
fresh produce available within convenient traveling distance.