Tofino Towel Co. Wanderer Tote ~ Stone
The Wanderer Tote from Tofino Towel Co. is made from signature Turkish Cotton in a beautiful stonewashed finish. This naturally soft fabric creates a beautifully relaxed and slouchy bag. Thick straps allows the bags to easily sit on your shoulder.
The perfect bag to fill with your daily essentials, use as a beach bag, or pack up easily to travel with. The soft structure allows this bag to fit everything you need for a day out. Available in 3 colours ~ Sand, Stone, and Camel.
Why we love it:
- Handmade by Traditional Artisans in Turkey
- Eco-Friendly & Fair Trade Certified
- Made with 100% Turkish Cotton
100% Turkish Muslin Cotton | 40cm x 40cm (16" x 16")
Imagine if every business in the world donated just 1% of their profits, products and peoples time to a meaningful cause outside of their organization. What would that world look like?
At Tofino Towel Co. we believe in a philanthropic & sustainable approach to doing business therefore we will be committed to what we call the 1% MODEL.
1% DONATION OF PROFITS
We will donate 1% of all profits to local non-profits in order to help preserve the picturesque beaches and precious wild life of the west coast. We are very excited to announce our new partnership with Surfrider Pacific Rim www.pacificrim.surfrider.org. The Surfrider Foundation is dedicated to the protection and enjoyment of the world’s ocean, waves and beached, for all people, through a powerful activist network. They are a group of coastal defenders dedicated naturalists living and working on the waters of west coast.
Please follow this button to Surfrider’s Charitable Impact account where you can support their work that is leading action on plastic pollution, promising healthier oceans and coastlines for the people of today and for generations to come.
1% GIVE BACK
We commit to giving back to our community each season through in-kind community donations, charitable sponsorships, and employee engagement initiatives.
- We will donate 1% of our product to those in need (example = product donation for charitable silent auctions and local community fundraisers).
- We will donate 1% of our employee’s time to the protection and enjoyment of the oceans, coast lines and marine wild life of Vancouver Island and the West Coast.
How do I take care of my Tofino Towel Co. products?
- Take care of your items and they will take care of you. Each item has a content care label with the washing instructions. These instructions are provided by our artisans who carefully hand weave our products. Each product is different, so be sure to check out the label. As a general rule of thumb, we recommend you wash all of our products on a delicate cycle using cold water and hang to dry. This will ensure maximum enjoyment and longevity of our products.
What are your products made out of?
- We detail the product composition for each style on the product page of our website. There you will be able to find if the product is organic, Okeo-tex, fair trade and other certifications. You will see that majority of our products are made from Turkish cotton – want to know why? Read the next FAQ ☺
Why Turkish Cotton?
- In general, the fibers of Turkish cotton are longer and stronger than those of most other types of cotton. The fibers of Turkish cotton are quite smooth with very little 'fuzz'. Because the fibers are long it allows the fiber to be quite absorbent. Some other benefits of Turkish cotton are that it is generally half the weight while being equally as absorbent, it dries quickly, it’s easy to pack, and generally has a longer life. Read our blog post on how to care for your towel here ☺
Are your towels suitable for indoor and outdoor use?
- Yes! We design our products and work closely with our artisans for each style to be functional and fashionable. Our products are meant to compliment your lifestyle, whether that be indoors or outside. #liveoutsideloveinside