Happy 3-Layer Face Mask Charcoal
Happy Triple Layer Comfort Masks are designed with 3 layers of different materials. Happy starts with a super soft 100% cotton inner layer for extended wear comfort. The middle layer is a built in filter for dust and particle prevention. The external layer is a 100% cotton with water repellent, antibacterial and anti droplet treatment. Ear loops are adjustable for a secure fit.
- Pack includes 2 washable, non-medical cloth face masks for youth and adults Designed per WHO recommendations on non-medical-grade masks
- Adjustable elastic ear loops
- Inner Layer - 100% Pure Cotton, High Thread Count - Soft and comfortable for extended wear
- Middle Layer - built in filter for dust and particle prevention
- External Layer - 100% pure cotton, high thread count - with water repellent, antibacterial and anti-droplet treatment
- Designed in Canada. Ethically made in Vietnam
- Fits age 9 - Adult
Beauty from within...
Jennifer Uy was inspired by her grandmother's daily rituals and founded and developed Happy products as a means of respecting the art and principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) while bringing in today's technology to produce a professional grade facial rolling experience. You can see her story and how to successfully use her facial tools in her interview with Andrea Donsky below (did you know she was an opera singer in a former life?):
Or skip to your favourite sections or specific questions by using the following links:
00:34 What is a jade roller 1:26 What is it used for and what are the benefits 2:29 How to use it 6:50 How to reduce wrinkles 7:13 How long and when should we use it 8:52 How much do they cost 9:20 What should we look for when it comes to quality 12:34 What are the benefits of genuine stone 14:23 How to clean your jade roller 15:50 Just to listen to Jennifer's beautiful voice!
How to Use:
Put on your face and put two elastic ear loops on your ears. Adjust the face mask to fit between the noise and chin.
Wearing a non-medical face mask / covering has not been proven to provide protection and is not a substitute for physical distancing and hand washing. For more information please refer to the Public Health Agency of Canada guidelines on wearing non-medical masks